Monday 25 February 2013

TEFL

I have been exploring the prospect of going to China after graduation. In their growing economy, I think that it is wise to start creating links with businesses over there. Their culture is also one that intrigues me, and I feel that to get the most out of this I would want to live there for a period of time, and not just visit.

As an opportunity to live and work in China, I have been researching into TEFL (teaching English as a foreign language). I am looking to be placed in Beijing, and while I'm out there I can attempt to contact design studios.

I have looked at two agencies, i-to-i (found through research) and LoveTEFL (recommended by a friend). I have decided to go with an agency as they organise everything, including your training, placement in a school, accommodation, visas and airport pick up.

LoveTEFL




i-to-i


No comments:

Post a Comment